Skip to content
“Implementing A World Class Safety Culture” Part I
Leadership FIT Tool™
- FIT (Focused Intervention (Injury) Technique)
- Targeted workshop for the management ranks
- Provides a high level understanding of culture and its impact on safety performance
- Participants move from issue identification to leadership commitments that improve the safety culture of their organizations
“Implementing A World Class Safety Culture” Part II
Grassroots Safety Culture Action Planning Workshop™
- Targeted workshop for frontline employees
- Features user-friendly concepts and interactive tools to help participants understand culture and its impact on safety performance
- Task teams are formed to address cultural issues that undermine safety performance
Culture Change Tools
Included in Part I & II
- Historical Path™- How safety culture evolved historically to become a critical element in incident prevention.
- Stew and Broth™- Safety excellence requires a strong, positive safety culture as well as good safety programs.
- Culture Iceberg® – Helps identify the cultural norms that support or undermine established policies and procedures.
- Leadership FIT Tool for Safety Culture Change™- FIT stands for Focused Intervention (Injury) Technique. Tool to help leadership engage the safety culture to impact injury types and commit to effective preventive actions.
- Safety Imaging®- Technique for visualizing What If scenarios — either before or after the fact — and exploring their hazard potential.